Last-Minute Guide to SSC MTS Exam 2019
The SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam is scheduled on 25th November 2019 in offline mode. Hope all the SSC MTS Paper 1 qualifiers are well prepared for the exam. As there are just 2 more days left for the exam, here is the brief information about the Last Minute preparation. This is the time when candidates tend to get tensed and confuse things. To resolve all worries and attempt the exam in a relaxed manner go through expert’s last-minute guide to the exam.
Candidates who are preparing for SSC MTS Paper 2 exam or willing to appear for the MTS exam in the next year, can go through the SSC MTS Exam Analysis for details analysis of the paper. The exam analysis is prepared to aware of candidates about the difficulty level of the paper. The exam analysis is prepared by taking the feedback from students who appeared for the exam. You can know how many questions appeared from each section, what are the number of good attempts, and what is the difficulty level of the paper.
Go through the previous year SSC MTS Exam Review to know which questions were asked in the SSC MTS Descriptive paper. It is said by experts that questions tend to repeat from previous year exams. Hence, go through this analysis and score more. The exam analysis for SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam includes most expected questions. Practice these questions during the last few days left for exam to enhance your preparation.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam 2019
In the last few days left for exam, candidates must follow certain tips and tricks to crack the exam with a high score.
- The first important thing to remember is that do not read any new topic in the last few days left for the exam.
- Read the revision notes prepared while studying each topic.
- This gives a quick glance to every topic.
- Practice SSC MTS Mock Test to analyze your preparation levels
- Know your mistakes and improvise on them by utilizing the detailed report received after completing the test
- Solve Previous year Question Papers to know which type of questions can appear in the exam.
- By going through the previous year’s SSC MTS Exam Analysis you can know all the questions in previous year exams.
Also, make sure you are aware about SSC MTS Cut Off so that you can enhance your preparation to meet the cut off marks. As the cut off marks do not be the same and it can change every year. SSC decides the cut off based on various factors like
- Number of vacancies
- Number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Difficulty level of the paper
SSC will release the cut off marks along with the results. As there is a separate cut off for each stage, here is the previous year SSC MTS Paper 2 Cut off marks. Go through the below-tabulated scores and try to score more than these marks.
|Category||MTS Paper II Cutoff (out of 50)|