Print your pictures immediately with an instant camera
An instant camera is a camera that develops and prints the picture instantly when the picture is clicked. It uses a self-developing film that helps to print the picture immediately. The instant camera is one of the most preferred cameras for many photographers as they get the result in an instant. However, the quality of the picture may not be very satisfying. But, it is useful for people while traveling as they are easy to use.
List of some of the best instant cameras
- Fujifilm Instax mini 8 instant camera: Fujifilm Instax mini 8 instant camera is one of the best instant cameras which is ease to use, stylish and affordable. It is designed in a manner that can be operated even by kids.
- Polaroid pic 300 instant camera: Polaroid pic 300 is also a preferable choice for people who wish to have a handy camera. It is light in weight and is available in trendy colors that attract kids. It has the feature of setting lights and has an automatic flash.
- Polaroid OneStep 2: This camera is designed in a retro style. Polaroid one step 2 can be charged using a USB. It has a self-timer button which helps you to be part of the picture that you click.
Tips to click photos with an instant camera
- Keep a reasonable distance: Instant cameras should be used by keeping the distance in mind as they have minimum focus distance. If the distance is not correct, you may end up clicking a blurred picture.
- Avoid small subjects: As the instant cameras have small focus distance, if the subject of the picture is too small, it would barely be visible in the picture. Hence, instant cameras should be used to click pictures of the subject that can be identified.
- Natural light: Natural light is the best light for photography. There are times that you need artificial light, but that is the case if you are clicking pictures in dark areas. Use of natural light gives you a better result.